Posted on Leave a comment

Postponed this Week

Our Snap-Raise Fundraiser Meeting (3/19) and our Bottle/Can Drive (3/21) are postponed until further notice.

We will be following the COVID-19 crisis closely and if possible will reschedule these later in the season. Please stay safe. Practicing social distancing will give us the best chance to get through this sooner so we can get on that water! 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *