Saturday, May 7, 2022
Wyandotte Boat Club in Wyandotte MI
Wyandotte Boat Club Rowing since 1875
The Wy-Hi Regatta is located at Wyandotte Boat Club, 1 Pine St., Wyandotte, MI 48192. If you are considering joining us, welcome and know it is a wonderful venue to watch rowing. For more information on the Wyandotte Boat Club, visit www.wyandotteboatclub.com
Regatta Waiver – Please get this to Coach Ben by Thursday’s practice(5/5/22).
If you plan to stay Friday night at Wyandotte, please let Coach Ben know by Wednesday at 4pm.
- FHE is providing breakfast and lunch for athletes only. Please make sure to send additional healthy snacks and water bottles with your athlete.
- Uniform: Should have new uniforms in time. If not, Black crew T-shirt from last week, black spandex shorts and extra socks
- Athletes should dress in layers over uniform.
- Bring a camp chair or blanket.
- 3:00am – Report to High School
- 3:30am – Bus departs from the school
- 6:30am – Everybody arrives at WBC and begin unloading
- 7:00am – Lightweight Crew weigh-ins
- 8:ooam – Racing begins
- After regatta – De-rig and load boats
- Those returning home on bus will be stopping for dinner, please send money with your athlete.
- Estimated time of arrival back at High School will be around 6:30-7:00pm (confirmed via Final forms and text/call athlete).
- Parents and spectators please stay clear of the boats and athlete area.
- If you need to get ahold of your athlete please text or call them.