WYANDOTTE ROWING CLUB IN WYANDOTTE MICHIGAN
Saturday, May 2, 2020
The 2020 Wy-Hi Regatta is scheduled for Saturday, May 2nd in BASF Waterfront Park. This is an invitational scholastic event open to Mid-west and Ontario crews.
The Wy-Hi Regatta is located at Wyandotte Boat Club, 1 Pine St., Wyandotte, MI 48192. If you are considering joining us, welcome and know it is a wonderful venue to watch rowing. This will be an overnight for the kids. For more information on the Wyandotte Boat Club, visit www.wyandotteboatclub.com
Rowers need to bring:
- overnight gear on the bus as well as their
- uniform and essentials for Saturday
- Regatta Waiver – MUST HAVE
- Sleeping Bags
- Air Mattress/pump (optional) There are limited plugs for blowing up the air mattresses but it sure makes for a more comfortable night!
- The rowers spend the night at Roosevelt High School in the gym. (we have chaperones and boys and girls are kept separate)
- Girls, please remember that the bathroom facilities are very much like at Eastern and there is VERY limited room for plugging in dryers, flatirons, etc. Prepare to be very natural.
- Any questions, ask your captains!!
- The team will also stop for dinner on the way to Wyandotte, and depending time, on the way home as well, so make sure the rowers have a little money with them.