STATE CHAMPIONSHIP REGATTA @ RIVERSIDE PARK IN GRAND RAPIDS, MI.
Saturday, May 16, 2020
THESE ARE TENTATIVE TIMES!!
- 6:15am: Park opens for boats, trailers, team tents. (If someone wants to get in earlier they can make special arrangements with me to let them in.)
- 6:30am: General parking opens
- 7:00am: Headquarters opens- FHE Rowers are to be at Riverside Park located at 2001 Monroe Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 at 7:00am. Make sure your athlete as their:
- FHE uniform
- Dressed for the weather
- Water bottle
- 7:30am – 9:00am Weigh-ins (Headquarters)
- 8:00am – Coach & Cox meeting (Headquarters)
- 9:00am First Race
NOTE: This is going to be a BIG race, parking is going to be tight!
ALL STUDENTS DRIVING THEMSELVES MUST PARK IN THE NORTH BALL FIELD LOT ACCESSED OFF MONROE NORTH OF THE ACTUAL RACE ENTRANCE. IF A STUDENT IS DRIVING, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE MAIN REGATTA SITE.
FRIDAY NIGHT SET-UP:
- Please note that the park will be available for boat trailers and team tents from Friday 2:00pm until “Dark”. City of Grand Rapids rules.
- All team tents must be placed on the grass SOUTH of the entry road coming into the park. No tents can be placed north of the access bridge.
- The gate will be locked at dark for the night. It will re-open the following morning at 6:15am for trailers & team tents.
- General parking is being held until 6:30am.
The Scholastic Rowing Association of Michigan requires an online waiver to be completed to compete at the State Championship Regatta on May 16, 2020 at Riverside Park.
All athletes will need this completed.
** Waiver will be added as soon as we have it.