We’re getting ready for another great season this spring!
Here’s what you need to know so far …
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FINAL FORMS paperwork and payments are in and complete!
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR Crew Dues and Registration paperwork and payments are in and complete!
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR US Rowing ONLINE WAIVER is completed in order to participate in Regattas.
- Practice starts this week (March 14) at the school, 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Meet in the cafeteria before heading to practice location.
- THIS FRIDAY, March 18 (half day), is the MANDATORY SWIM TEST! First group 4:00pm.
- Before the Swim Test, athletes are invited to the boathouse to help de-winterize & prepare for heading out on the water. Pizza & drinks for those who show up!
- Dock goes in Saturday, March 19.
- On-Water Practice will start Monday March 21 – 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm. Please arrive at the boathouse 15 minutes before practice to maximize our time on the water
- Parent meeting on Tuesday March 22 at FHE, directly after the FHE’s mandatory spring sports parent meeting at 6:30 pm in the auditorium.
– March 26 (Sat) Ergatta – Indoor Sprints at Forest Hills Central High School, East Grand Rapids, MI
– April 23 (Sat) Belted Galloway Regatta at the FHPS Boathouse, Ada, MI
– April 30 (Sat) 27th Annual Grand Rapids High School Invitational at Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI
– May 7 (Sat) WyHi Regatta at Wyandotte Boat Club, Wyandotte, MI
– May 14/15 (Sat/Sun) Midwest Scholastic Regionals in Milford, MI at Kent Lake, Kensington Metropark
– May 21 (Sat) Scholastic Rowing Association of Michigan State Championship Regatta (SRAM) in Milford, MI at Kent Lake, Kensington Metropark