Maple Beach, Maple Beach Dr, Milford, MI 48380 (Maps below)
Saturday, May 1st, 2021
Details as of 4/29/21
- FHE is providing breakfast and lunch for athletes only. Please make sure to send additional healthy snacks and water bottles with your athlete.
- Any athletes with special dietary requirements should plan to bring their own food.
- Uniform for this regatta: Black crew T-shirt from last week, black spandex shorts and extra socks
- Athletes should dress in layers over uniform.
- Bring a camp chair or blanket.
- 4am – Meet at Eastern High School Athletic entrance
- Students must wear mask
- Stay in assigned seats on bus
- 4:30am – Bus leaves
- Assistant coaches Sam & Katie W. will chaperone on bus
- 6:30am – Arrive at Kensington Metro Park, unload and rig boats.
- 6:45am – Remaining athletes arrive*
- 10am – Regatta begins
- 2pm-ish – De-rig and load trailer
- 3:30pm-ish – Depart Kensington Park
- 5:30pm-ish – Arrive back at boathouse
*Any athletes who will not be riding the bus must email Samantha Keller in advance.
- Parents and spectators stay clear of the boats and athlete area.
- Spectators are asked to follow social distancing guidelines and wear masks in park.
- If you need to get ahold of your athlete please text or call them.
- They will be able to send you their races before the regatta starts.